Every woman wants to have natural hair that will be healthy and neat. Nobody likes dead hair ends and damaged curly hair. It’s no news that hair is considered to be one of the main symbols of female attractiveness. Beauty salons offer a huge variety of hair care procedures like keratin hair treatment, but quite often in the modern rhythm of life, there is simply not enough time for them. Besides, the cost of salon procedures is often very high.
However, there is a practical solution! Night hair masks with natural oils are considered effective and relatively cheap hair care products that can make your hair silky!
Despite all the benefits, before applying oil -containing masks at night, you should consider the following things:
- Before applying the oil to your hair, you need to make sure that you don’t have an allergic reaction. Apply some oil to the skin in the area behind the ear and wait for half an hour. If the tested skin area doesn’t have redness, itching, rash, or any other reaction, the oil can be used without the risk of allergies.
- It’s best to apply the mask 5-10 minutes before going to bed so that the oil is absorbed and does not drip on your pillow at night.
- Apply the mask to dry, well-combed hair, so that the oil is evenly distributed and absorbed along the entire hair length.
- After applying the oil mask on the hair, put on a shower cap. After that wrap your hair with a towel. Thus, you will keep warm which will enhance the beneficial effect of oil nutrients. Besides, you can keep your pillow clean this way.
- An important feature of oils is a different level of fat content. Burdock oil is considered the fattiest. If your hair is not too dry and damaged, use lighter oils for night masks: grape seed oil, peach, or almond oil.
- In addition to vegetable oils, you can also add essential oils tonight masks. In this case, you should make sure that there is no allergic reaction to the essential oil.
- To prevent hair from looking heavy, hair oil is applied at night once a week or once every two weeks, depending on what result you want to get and the condition of the hair.