Many beauty salons across the world are closing now due to the coronavirus pandemic. Because of this fact, lots of women who got used to salon hair care have to perform all salon procedures at home by themselves. Unfortunately, not all of them know how to do certain things and what shouldn’t be done at all if you’re not a professional hairstylist. What can go wrong and what salon procedures can you perform at home without a risk that something may go wrong? Check out this article!
- Don’t dye your hair by yourself! Even using professional hair dyes, even if you’ve seen how the hairstylist does this literally for a million times. You don’t know the actual technique, as it’s not as easy as it may seem.
- Don’t do perm yourself. Do we ever have to explain why?
- Keratin or botox. These procedures can be performed by you at home if you use professional products such as Nutree Amazonliss or Bottox Expert, and you strictly follow the sequence of actions.
- Don’t try to cut your hair even if your haircut definitely has to be fixed. Even if you ask your husband or some other family member. There is a big risk of ruining your haircut. The only thing you can do is cut your bangs a little if they grew out way too long and get in your eyes.
- The best option while staying at home is to keep your hair clean and moisturized. Besides, we recommend you making buns, braids, and ponytails in order to prevent hair breakage and appearance of knots.