The health of hair, nails, and skin is affected by poor ecology, unbalanced nutrition, and the active life tempo. Quite often the lack of vitamins and minerals in the body affects the beauty of hair. In order to replenish vitamins and restore your hair, you should take vitamin complexes, which contain all the useful vitamins. You can buy dietary supplements at the pharmacy, but only your doctor will help you choose the right vitamins for your hair and calculate the required dosage.
What vitamins are essential for hair, nail, and skin growth?
Vitamin A eliminates dandruff, fights hair loss, prevents early skin aging, makes hair more elastic. Vitamin E improves the structure of nails and hair, normalizes blood circulation, which stimulates active nutrition of the hair follicles. Vitamin PP stimulates hair growth. Vitamins of B group deserve special attention:
- B2 - provides normal nourishment to the hair shafts, prevents split ends.
- B5 - normalizes blood circulation and the work of the sebaceous glands, nourishes the hair follicles, prevents the appearance of premature gray hair;
- B6 - stimulates metabolism, accelerates hair growth, eliminates inflammation, and restores damaged strands;
- B7 or biotin - a source of sulfur, which is involved in the production of collagen, fights hair loss and eczema;
- B9 or folic acid - stimulates the formation of new cells, speeds up metabolism, normalizes the work of blood vessels;
- B12 - makes hair shiny and thick.
When should you take vitamin complexes for hair, nails, and skin?
- you notice that your nails start to turn yellow, often break;
- nail plates become bluish;
- you notice transverse stripes or white spots on the nails;
- you have dry skin or skin irritation;
- you notice the first signs of skin aging appear: facial wrinkles on the face or neck, pigmentation;
- enlarged pores;
- vascularity spots on the skin;
- hair loss;
- hair becomes brittle, dull;
- split ends;
- dandruff and dry scalp.