Nutree Cosmetics - Dec 04 2022
Hats and caps: how to wear them in winter and still have a nice hairstyle?
Why do we hate wearing hats in winter so much? The answer is simple: you do your styling, spend a lot of time on it in the morning, and then put on a hat and mentally say goodbye to beautiful curls! Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? Let's talk about how to keep your hairstyle under a hat in this article!
Nutree Amazonliss Tanino
- Change your shampoo. Try switching to shampoo and conditioner for extra hair volume. The composition of such products includes silicones, which make the curls more voluminous and elastic.
- Use moisturizers. In winter, use moisturizing masks and do special treatments. They will create a protective barrier on the hair and help prevent moisture loss. For example, try formaldehyde-free Amazonliss Tanino! Tanino hair straightening is a natural one-step treatment that will make your locks super healthy without flat iron! Because of tannins — substances originated from indigenous tree Tamarindus, taninoplasty is much safer than many other hair-straightening procedures.
- Use products for the root volume. They work really well. Besides, they perfectly remove static electricity.
- Carry dry shampoo or hair powder with you. With their help, you can easily restore a fresh look and lost volume to your hair.
- Put the hat on correctly. Pull it on your head, as if pulling it back from the forehead, so the hair will lay in one direction, and the hairstyle won’t lose its shape.