Everybody knows that your hair care routine should be chosen according to your hair type. If your hair is elastic, it‘s shiny in the sun and doesn’t become greasy up to 3-5 days - it belongs to the normal type.
Owners of such hair type should only follow a few simple rules:
- Timely wash your hair;
- Thoroughly comb it with a massage brush;
- Don’t use stylers or the hair dryer with hot air too often;
- Cut the split ends every 1-1.5 months.
If your hair is dull and brittle and it doesn’t become greasy for more than 5 days - it belongs to dry type. Here is what you can do:
- Wash it with shampoo, enriched with moisturizing and nourishing ingredients;
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner or mask after using shampoo;
- Do a scalp massage;
- Minimize the use of hairdryers, stylers;
- Apply moisturizing, nourishing masks at least 1-2 times a week.
If your hair becomes greasy very fast, so you have to wash it more than 1 time in 3 days - it belongs to oily type. Use the following tips:
- Wash your hair with shampoo as necessary;
- Masks/conditioners should be applied in the right direction, from the ends to the middle of the hair length, and then rinsed thoroughly;
- Clay masks help to absorb excess oil;
- Use a comb with sparse teeth made of natural wood.
However, there is one common element for all hair types - our Brasil Cacau Keratin Straightening! It’s suitable for all hair types, helping to make dry hair more lively and moistured and oily hair - less greasy.