Any professional hairstylist will tell you that hair brittleness is not an innate problem, but an acquired one. Dry air, an unhealthy diet, or aggressive hairstyling make your hair less elastic and soft, thus, it breaks off. How can you improve the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible, restoring the strength and elasticity of your natural hair? Keep on reading and find everything out!
Brittle hair is damaged hair. Chemical, thermal or mechanical items can become a cause of hair breakage. Among the reasons for hair brittleness are:
1. Poor scalp microcirculation
2. Lack of vitamins
3. Lack of water
4. Hormonal changes
5. Improper hair care
6. Aggressive hair styling
7. Unfavorable work or leisure conditions
What should you do if your hair becomes brittle?
- Use Amazonliss Hairloss Control tonic. Its composition includes Biotin, which both cares for your hair scalp and prevents hair loss making your locks strong. Bio Vegetal Complex regulates the sebaceous gland function and activates cellular metabolism, which contributes to hair growth.
- Review your diet: add more cereals, bread, fish, and dairy products.
- Drink at least 1.5-2 liters of clean water per day.
- Stop using hair dryers and stylers. They can become a cause of hair damage.
- Do a head massage. This is not only pleasant but also beneficial for the scalp vessels.
- Use keratin shampoo and conditioner.