Types of Hair Problems and Ways of their Solution
We live in an age when hair problems are literally inevitable. Due to the lack of time, we use many heat styling devices. We don’t always dye our hair according to the rules and of course not every woman wears hair in order to protect hair either from frost and snow or burning sun and dry wind. In this article, we will talk about the most common hair problems and the ways of their solution. Keep on reading, it’s going to be very interesting.
1. The first place on the list of common hair problems is hair loss, which is no surprise at all. This is a very serious problem that requires complex treatment in order to find out the reasons. We recommend you contact a specialist.
2. Gray hair. Usually, the hair turns gray with age, but sometimes it happens earlier, approximately at the age of 20 - 25 and becomes a big problem. In order to avoid gray hair as long as possible, eat products containing protein, iodine, and vitamin B12, improve blood circulation, and give up smoking (if you do this).
3. Lack of volume is another one common problem. For both men and women, lack of hair volume can be a factor that negatively affects the whole appearance. All that you need is to choose the right hair care products that can restore hair and add more volume. Don’t use oil or oil-based products.
4. Dry hair is probably the nastiest and the most popular hair problem out of all. People often think that dry and brittle hair is exactly a type of hair that can’t be helped. However, this is actually one of the common hair problems that can be solved by you. It is important to moisturize your hair. A high-quality conditioner is necessary for hair restoration. Some types of essential oils can make dry hair shiny and soft.
5. Split ends. Split ends usually occur when the outer protective layer of hair is damaged, which leads to its splitting. A timely haircut, the use of a suitable conditioner, and hair oils will help to cope with the split ends.