Of course, all of our products work effectively to make your hair super healthy and shiny, however, it’s always a good idea to find out what product suits your hair needs the best. In today’s article, we’ll compare two popular Nutree products: Amazonliss and Keratin Water or just Pro Keratin Gel. What are their differences? Let’s find it out!
1. Amazonliss is suitable for all hair types without any exceptions. Pro Keratin Gel will work best on dark, curly, thick and thin hair.
2. The duration of the effect of these treatments also varies: in case of Amazonliss it’s up to 16 weeks, in case of Pro Keratin Gel - up to 8 weeks.
3. The effects provided. Amazonliss fills hair with vital energy and vitamins, hydrating and restoring damaged areas and adding an extra protective layer. Pro Keratin Gel provides glow and softness, promoting significant smoothing of the cuticular surface and overall hydration.
4. Working ingredients. Amazonliss: rice, acai, soya, corn, wheat, cocoa. Pro Keratin Gel: coconut water and juice, Glucono-Lactone, PHAs.
5. Duration of the procedure: from 2 to 4 hours in case of Amazonliss. 20-40 minutes in case of Pro Keratin Gel (application and drying time isn’t included).