For the procedure, the Bottox Expert Therapy, you will need the following tools:
- Hair Salon Apparel
- Bowl for the product
- Brush for applying the product
- Vinyl gloves
- Croc Clip 4-pk
- The mask for yourself and the client
- Flat iron
Before the procedure is necessary to conduct a conversation with every client. Specify whether the customer's allergic reaction to cosmetic ingredients tightly into the product.
Before the procedure, Bottox Expert Therapy is necessary to make test for allergic reactions:
Apply a drop of to customer's wrist, wait 15 minutes. If the arm has red spots or scratched, the procedure can not be carried out.
For professional use only. Do not swallow. In case of irritation discontinue use. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water immediately and seek a medical assistance if needed. Use only ventilation and air circulation. Wear gloves during application and follow all application instructions.
The treatment recovers the extremely damaged hair by daily aggressions, promoting deep hydration and smoothing effect, keeping the hair aligned, nourished, strong, healthy and frizz-free.
WHAT TYPES OF HAIR ARE USED WITH BOTTOX EXPERT THERAPY?
- damaged hair
- heavily damaged hair by lightning
- natural hair
- dyed hair
- split hair
- yellow hair
If your hair is bleached hair lightened using powder recommended for 2 weeks after bleached
THE TEMPERATURE AND THE PROPERTIES OF THE FLAT IRON
Your flat iron should be a ceramic or titanium coating. He must be a thermostat. Heat and work should be at a temperature of 360F.
FEATURES OF CARRYING OUT PROCEDURE BLONDE BOTTOX THERAPY
The mask Blonde Bottox Expert needs to be maintained on the hair of 30 minutes. During the work with a product, it is necessary to check the intensity of a yellow pigment in the client's hair. The longer you keep the product in the hair the less yellow pigment will be present. However, do not overdo it, since your client's hair may become blue or show shades of grey. Follow rules of coloring. Hold time of a mask on hair can vary from 10 to 30 minutes.
1. Wash the hair with any anti-residue shampoo, pH 9 or more.
2. Dry the hair 100%.
3. Section the hair into 6 parts and apply the product in all hair.
4. Leave the product from 30 to 40 minutes in the hair.
5. Rinse the hair.
6. Blow dry the hair with round brush.
7. Section the hair into parts. Flat iron the hair in thin and linear strands, about 10 to 15 times each strand.
8. After flat iron your hair is ready. You have a deep hydrated and a smooth hair for up to 4 weeks.