Homemade hair masks were a real hair remedy for our grandmothers when the beauty industry didn’t work as progressive as it works today. Many of them are unfairly forgotten today. In this article, we will reveal top-5 hair masks that will help you to cope with different hair issues!
ATTENTION! Be very careful! Make sure you’re not allergic to any ingredients. Carefully use the below-given masks for dyed hair, especially for blonde.
1. If you have thin hair, use this super nourishing banana-honey mask! Mix 2 egg yolks, 2 bananas, 2 tablespoons of honey, a tablespoon of olive oil, and a small cup of hair conditioner. Apply this mask and leave on your hair for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
2. In order to strengthen weak hair, we have this super simple recipe. Just mix the juice of one small lemon with 2 egg yolks and apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
3. In order to give your hair a moisture bomb, use this coconut oil recipe! Take a tablespoon (or 2, if you have long hair), warm it up in a microwave, and massage it into your hair. Wear a shower cap and go to sleep. Use coconut oil only on dry areas of hair!
4. If you have an itchy and irritated scalp, olive oil can be your lifesaver! Pour some olive oil on the cotton pad and massage it into the scalp. If you feel the irritation, dilute the oil in 1:1 proportion with clear water.
5. If you want your hair to grow faster, make the onion hair mask. The onion mixture stimulates follicles, accelerates hair growth, and promotes more active collagen production. Take 3 medium-sized onions, chop to the state of mush, add 1 tsp. of lemon juice. Rub the prepared mixture into the scalp, put on a shower cap, and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse off the mask with cool water so that there is no specific smell left.