In our articles we often discuss peculiarities of blonde hair, so today we will talk about our beautiful brunettes. Dark chocolate hair always looks magnificent and truly noble. Here are the top 6 hair care tips that will help brunettes to maintain the beauty of their hair. Keep on reading!
Best Tips To Take Care Of Chocolate Hair
- Use brunette - friendly shampoos and conditioners created exclusively for brunettes. Usually, they are based on coffee extract which helps to protect your natural hair shade. Choose the same brand of the shampoo and the conditioner, so they can work together providing the best result.
- Use tinted dry shampoos if your hair doesn’t look fresh and you can’t wash it at the moment. Regular dry shampoos are white so they will look like dandruff in your hair, ouch!
- Use hair sprays with SPF. Having dark hair doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t protect it from sun exposure!
- Use color enhancers in order to fresh up your hair color between hair colorings.
- Keep it natural - use henna instead of chemical hair dyes that can damage both your hair and scalp.
- Don’t forget about the complex hair care procedures - we recommend trying Nutree Bottox Expert as a treatment aimed at restoration and deep hydration of your hair. It will provide a long-lasting result and help you to maintain shiny and healthy hair for up to 2 months.