Sometimes there are situations when you have to dry your hair in minutes but you don’t have a hairdryer with you. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? In this article, we collected the best tips on how to quickly dry your hair without using a hairdryer. Keep on reading!
1. Dry your hair with a microfiber towel or regular waffle weave towel: these materials quickly absorb moisture and do not damage your hair.
2. In order to thoroughly dry each strand, replace textile towels with paper towels. Most importantly, dry your hair from roots to ends using such a towel! However, don’t rub hard, otherwise, your curls will start to split.
3. Use a fishbone comb for wet hair: this way the air passes through the strands and removes moisture from them faster.
4. You can speed up the process of drying hair by providing airflow to it (this is the basis of the hairdryer work). Therefore, having dried your hair with a towel after washing so that the water does not run down from the ends, shake your head from side to side, make circular movements with it, run your fingers through your hair, or simply hold the hair ends and shake your hair. All these methods will allow you to achieve the desired result in about 5-10 minutes. If you have enough power and patience, shake your head like a rocker, thus, you can finish hair drying in 10 minutes.
5. At the end of washing your hair, use a hair conditioner: this will make it easier to comb and, accordingly, drying will be much faster.