African-American hairstylists definitely know their business! Lots of them are the most favorite hairstylists of many celebrities and designers. What are the top-8 black hairstylists you have to follow on Instagram for more inspiration? Check them out in our article!
8 Most Innovative Black Hairstylists On Instagram1. Ursula Stephen https://instagram.com/ursulastephen/?igshid=1nmj345fcubjk
Clients: Rihanna, Zendaya, Rita Ora, Laverne Cox, Jourdan Dunn, Serena Williams, and more.
2. Tymothe Wallace https://instagram.com/tymwallacehair
Clients: Taraji P. Henson, Yara Shahidi, Brandy Melville, NeNe Leakes, Cardi B., Kelly Rowland, and more.
3. Andre Walker https://instagram.com/andrewalkerhair?igshid=39qvolqmin6n
Clients: Oprah, Halle Berry, and other A-list celebs.
4. Oscar James https://instagram.com/oscarjameshair/?igshid=dm3zk7tg7rr9
Clients: Tyra Banks, Iman, Jennifer Hudson, Nicki Minaj, Tiffany Haddish, Regina Hall, and more.
5. Shani Crowe https://instagram.com/crowezilla/?igshid=1mtkdtllmcq9
Clients: Solange, models, and influencers.
6. Kendall Dorsey https://instagram.com/kendalldorsey/?igshid=19wcnb3u1m2g1
Clients: Teyana Taylor, Cardi B., Duckie Thot, Yara Shahidi, Nicki Minaj, Usher, and more.
7. Chuck Amos https://instagram.com/chuckielovehair/?igshid=55v8p86mg1um
Clients: Alicia Keys, Naomi Campbell, Iman, Tracee Ellis Ross, Kerry Washington, Solange, Taraji P. Henson, Jourdan Dunn, and more.
8. Larry Sims https://instagram.com/larryjarahsims/?igshid=17mv0brj9aqc6
Clients: Mary J. Blige, Gabrielle Union, Zendaya, Joan Smalls, Sanaa Lathan, Missy Elliot, and more.