It is highly important to know keratin treatment advantages and disadvantages, otherwise you may damage your hair.
Keratin treatment advantages
- Forget about frizz.
- Tames your unruly hair
- Extra shine to your dull hair
- Styling hair takes much less time
- The procedure is not so time-consuming in comparison to other treatments (you will need about 3 hours in total)
Hairstyling becomes easier
Keratin treatment disadvantages
- If your hair is not voluminous, the treatment will flatten it more.
- The effect lasts maximum 3 months.
- The procedure is more expensive for long hair.
- The treatment requires special care after the procedure
- It’s forbidden to tight hair bands or accessories because they can damage the treatment layer.
- The treatment is not suitable for straight hair