Any professional hairstylist will tell you that hair brittleness is not an innate problem, but an acquired one. Dry air, an unhealthy diet, or aggressive styling make your hair less elastic and soft. What did you do wrong? How can you improve the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible, restoring the strength and elasticity of your natural hair? Keep on reading and find everything out!
Brittle hair is damaged hair. It can be damaged by chemical, thermal or mechanical products, and devices. Among the reasons for hair brittleness are:
1. Poor scalp microcirculation
2. Lack of vitamins
3. Lack of water
4. Hormonal changes
5. Improper hair care
6. Aggressive hair styling
7. Unfavorable work or leisure conditions
What should you do if your hair becomes brittle?
- Review your diet: add more cereals, bread, fish, and dairy products.
- Drink at least 1.5-2 liters of clean water per day.
- Stop using hair dryers and stylers. It’s not recommended to dye your hair as well.
- Do a head massage. This is not only pleasant but also beneficial for the scalp vessels.
- Ask your hairstylist to recommend you the best products for silky hair.
- Brush your hair with a soft brush to avoid damaging brittle curls.
- Use protective sprays before styling, going out into the sun, and frost.
- Use keratin shampoo and conditioner.