Nowadays sulfate-free shampoos have become more popular than ever! Indeed, lots of people believe that they will not just gently wash your hair but save its color and prevent your locks from damaging. Is it really so and what are the pros and cons of this product? Keep on reading and find it out!
- Sulfate-free shampoos don’t dry out the scalp. As a result, the lipid balance of it doesn’t change.
- Sulfate-free shampoos don’t wash off hair dye from dyed hair, letting you visit your hairstylist less often.
- Sulfate-free shampoos don’t leave potentially harmful ingredients on your scalp, the accumulation of which can cause irritation, allergies, and even some skin diseases.
— Price. Sulfate-free shampoos are more expensive than regular shampoos, which is why ladies prefer ordering them online, as it’s usually cheaper.
- Sulfates such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) improve lathering and as a result, allow you to use less shampoo each time. Sulfate-free shampoo is consumed much faster.
- It takes some time to get used to the sulfate-free shampoos. At first, it may seem to you that they don’t clean your scalp effectively enough.
Here it is! It’s only worth using sulfate-free shampoos if you are ok with its cons. However, only one product won’t make your hair look amazing, thus, for the best result, it’s better to use sulfate-free shampoo after keratin hair treatment. We recommend you try Amazonliss Keratin Treatment Set. Nutree Amazonliss Brazilian Smoothing Treatment is one of the most innovative and effective keratin treatments in today’s market of hair care products. It’s the long-term hair straightening with the effect that lasts up to 6 months! This product contains 4 types of hydrolyzed keratin, which gives an excellent straightening result.