Nowadays salon hair dyeing is quite an expensive procedure. Thus, each woman wants her hair color to look as bright and vivid as possible for quite a long time. Unfortunately, not every woman has an opportunity to visit a hair salon every 3-4 weeks in order for a professional hairstylist to take care of her hair color. In this article, we will give you 8 useful tips on how you can maintain luxurious hair color longer. Keep on reading!
1. Choose the right shampoo. Home hair care is very important, especially when it comes to dyed hair. Your shampoo should be created exclusively for dyed hair.
2. Use a hair conditioner after each hair wash. Many women don’t use hair conditioners, but this is a big mistake. Moisturizing is what dyed hair needs the most.
3. Ask your hairstylist to recommend you a nourishing hair mask. It will not just deeply moisturize your hair but prevent your hair color from washing off.
4. Regularly use special toning coloring balms for dyed hair. They will make your hair color brighter and allow you to postpone your visit to a hair salon.
5. Don’t use hair oils! It’s quite a common mistake, as it’s believed that hair oils provide lots of beneficial effects. That’s really so only when it comes to natural hair. Remember that hair oils can wash off your hair color.
6. Choose only professional hair care procedures. We recommend you trying keratin straightening for dyed hair! The composition of Amazonliss Nutree is rich with natural ingredients, among which there are natural extracts of Cacao, Acai, Rice, Soya, Corn, and Wheat. Thanks to them, Amazonliss is suitable for all hair types. A nice bonus: after keratin straightening, you will need less time for hairstyling and drying, which means that you do not just save your time but expose your hair to extreme heat.