How to make keratin straightening in 7 simple steps.
1) Thoroughly wash your hair with deep cleansing shampoo. It is advisable to do this twice in order to be sure of discarding residual elements of styling products and hair dye.
2) Blow-dry the hair to a slightly damp state.
3) Gently comb the hair and distribute it into approximately equal thickness strands. Secure each curl with a clip.
4) Apply to each strand in turn a keratin remedy, carefully and evenly distributing it through the hair.
5) Wait 20-30 minutes until the keratin mask is absorbed into the hair and re-dry it with a hairdryer, setting the lowest temperature.
6) Alternately straighten thin strands of the hair using an iron with the temperature set to 450˚F. However, dyed blondes can heat the rectifier only as high as 400˚F, because peroxide-bleached hair is extremely vulnerable. Walking the iron along each strand should be done at least 5-7 times.
7) Use a deep conditioning mask.
Hair Treatments to Bring Your Locks Back to Life
Every girl and woman dreams of a perfect hairstyle, but her idea of perfection isn’t always the same what Mother N...
5 Early Morning Beauty Hacks
Many girls and women wonder how to keep the hair beautiful and manageable in the morning. Of course, each of them wou...
Hair conditioner vs. hair mask: understand the differences
Good hair care requires a comprehensive approach when it comes to hair care. Shampoo only cleans hair from sebum and ...