Nutree Blonde Bottox Expert is a haircare botox procedure that aimed at overall hair restoration as well as protection of blonde hair from brassiness. However, many women wonder what effects does the Blonde Bottox have on dark hair? We’ve got the answer, keep on reading!
The key peculiarities of Blonde Bottox Expert are as follows:
- Restoration of damaged blonde hair;
- Contribution to deep hydration and nutrition of hair;
- Elimination of the yellow shade - Anti-Yellow Effect;
- Giving the hair a platinum shade (if exposed on hair for a long time);
- Making the hair smooth, obedient, strong, and healthy for up to 2 months.
Taking into account the properties of Blonde Bottox, we can say that brunettes can also use this system. The only unusual effect that they may notice is a slight change of hair color to a more cold shade. In fact, we consider this to be a nice bonus, as usually both brunettes and blondes prefer rich cold shades, as they seem to be more noble and exquisite. The other effects are the same as the classic Bottox Expert.
Featuring a unique formula that includes Marine Collagen and Glutamic Acid with the power of Almond Oil, Brazilian Blonde Bottox Expert has been developed especially for blonde hair. An easy procedure will restore damaged hair, provide deep hydration and nourishment to the hair while contributing to smoothing and giving it a unique platinum shade.